
Well I am just so grateful to have a grandma who has season Jazz tickets, and allows me and Peter to go to the LAKERS GAME every year! I have loved this team since I was in highschool, and even though Some of my favorite players are not on there anymore, they still are so much fun to watch.

In these pictures they are just getting out on the court, I was so jealous of those guys down there who got to give the players the good luck high-five. One day I will be down there.... Sadly the Lakers lost that night, but it was such an intense game! There was a die-hard (I am not outwardly die-hard, but in the inside I am) Laker fan and he kept standing up and making everyone SO mad, swear words were exchange, more beers were boughten, and it became quite amusing! I love Laker fans and proud to be one!

Thanks Grandma! We love going on dates to see my favorite team. We had so much fun, except for the crazy lady that makes bird noises the WHOLE games and well she is a different story.
1 comment:
Jazz games are so much fun.
Post a Comment