So I have attempted to catch up, but it takes me so long, so I am just going to stay up-to-date from here on out. As I find pictures and think of things that I want to write down I will, so it may seem a little funky! Oh well, just a heads up.
Hey! How have you guys been? I saw Tina told Esther about your blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind. Check mine out if you want, acwilliams.blogspot.com Hope you guys are doing great!
Hey Tina and Peter! I saw your blog on Adrienne's...ours is meacham-family.blogspot.com if you want to come our way and look! I read all your blogs because I'm a wierdo like that...sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun out there! I'm thinking the next time we're out that way, we'll have to hit up that restaurant in Park City, sounds yummy! Talk to you later!
3 comments:
Hey! How have you guys been? I saw Tina told Esther about your blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind. Check mine out if you want, acwilliams.blogspot.com Hope you guys are doing great!
Keep your blog updated! It's fun to see what you're up to! You guys look so happy! :)
Hey Tina and Peter! I saw your blog on Adrienne's...ours is meacham-family.blogspot.com if you want to come our way and look! I read all your blogs because I'm a wierdo like that...sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun out there! I'm thinking the next time we're out that way, we'll have to hit up that restaurant in Park City, sounds yummy! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment