Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Peter!

Peter turned 23 on the 20th of February this year and I surprised him and kidnapped him away for a night and took him to this wonderful Bed and Breakfast! It was so awesome. This is a picture of the room: We were able to have snacks, DVD's, games, soda and sparkling apple cider for free anytime we wanted and then in the morning they served the best breakfast: cinnamon waffles, egg casserole, sausage, watermelon, pineapple and banana bread! We absolutely had an amazing time, and we were so glad to get away for a night.

This picture (below) is a picture at Texas Roadhouse where we went to dinner on Peter's birthday with my Grandma and Uncle Gary. The food was so yummy and we got the graet deal of 2 meals for $15.99, what a steal!
Well, thats about it, I got him a thumbdrive (because he is an advid user and his was breaking) and also a Weber State sweatshirt. I have tons of sweatshirts and t-shirts sporting my school spirit and he has very few, so I thought he needed to have some college school spirit!





1 comment:

Jamie Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Peter! You're so cute Turner, what a nice birthday surprise. It was so good to see you yesterday and talk to ya! We need to do it more often!! Love ya and take care.:)