Monday, February 23, 2009

First Year Anniversary 10-20-2008

For our first anniversary we went back to Park City to have a "real" honeymoon, with no sickness. Sadly a couple of days before we left, I started to get sick and so I just took so much Vitamin C so that I wouldn't be sick, because we just wanted to enjoy ourselves that weekend. Luckily it worked, and I felt great, we had a wonderful time! We just relaxed, stayed at our favorite hotel, and did some touring, shopping and reminiscing.


This is where we spent the 2nd night after we got married, we didn't take a picture of it when we were on our honeymoon, so we went back and took a picture of it. If you can't see the wording, it is a Urgent Care office, Pete had a temperature of 104 and was so so sick. This doctor was truly amazing and gave Peter some Lortab so that he could sleep and start healing, and IT WORKED, with in 2 days his sore throat was almost gone.


This is us getting ready to leave and come back to work...always a sad occasion, but we really had a great time, and had a lot of fun spending quality time with one another.



We drove up to where the Olympics did the skiing, and we saw the ski jumper's practicing. They would do the jump and land in a pool! It was so cool to watch, and the view from up here was just beautiful.




We did something out of the ordinary, tried a new restaraunt. I'm obsessed with Applebee's so anytime we go out that is where I want to eat, but this place was recommended to us and we love it! So yummy and it was in this cute little shoppoing area with pretty water features.

We did do the Alpine slide and then Peter wanted to try the ZipLine so he did that as I watched. He loved it and wants to learn to ski so that he can try those slopes up there. So that sums up what we did on our first anniversary, and we are so glad we were able to go back there and I could finally show Peter was Park City is all about.

1 comment:

Jamie Nicole said...

Yay for the first Anniversary!!!! Isn't it a great feeling? Such an accomplishment! I love you Turner.