Like I said before, this was Peter's first semester in college. I decided to take that semester off because I was in the process of a changing my major and not really knowing what to do and where to go. The teacher education program was not going to work for me because I had gotten a full-time job at Weber State University as a Human Resource Technician. This job is so awesome, we get almost all of our tuition paid for, and then we get great medical/dental benefits, I couldn't have asked for more! So I decided to pick a Major that I could do while working full-time, so finally after a whole semester break I decided on a Family Studies Major, which is essentially the same thing, just more options. I started back up that Summer and am slowly (meaning 2 classes a semester) going to finish that, after this semester I will have 4 more left!!! Anyhow, Peter is doing abolutely wonderfu in school, standing at a 4.0!! I am so proud of him, that I like to brag. He goes full-time Spring, Summer, Fall and so we are busy busy. He works at the Corporate Offices of FlyingJ. He was in accounts payable and has recently been promoted to the Restaurant Division and get to taste test new foods all the time, lucky guy! Anyhow that is a snap shot of what our life is like, school and work and school and work!
1 comment:
Hey, I saw you mention this on Facebook. So fun to sneak a peek into your lives. I'm glad you two are doing well. Looking forward to more updates in the future. ;)
Post a Comment