Friday, January 23, 2009

Our First Christmas


One Saturday I had to go to the testing center and take a test and so I was gone all morning. It had snowed the day before and when I pulled into the driveway and saw this cute snowman there to greet me. It was so cute!!! I just love him!
We spent our first Christmas here in Utah, because we didn't have the money to fly home and spend it with our families. We went out and bought a fake (unfortunately) Christmas Tree that we can use from year to year until we buy a house. We decorated the apartment with as many Christmas decorations I could find (not very many...) and we enjoyed spending the holidays together even though we missed our families so much! Luckily we had my Grandma and Uncle to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with, and she made it feel just like home. We had a wonderful first Christmas together and look forward to many more.

No comments: