Friday, January 23, 2009

Scuba!!!!


Peter started his very first semester of college in January 2008 and decided that he wanted to try out Scuba Diving, a life long dream of his. He took the class at night, which was something I needed to get used to because we always spent our nights together, and now I was home alone, in a basement apartment, with no car! Well, the first class he had was suppose to get over at 10PM and when 12AM came around I, being the new wife and worry wart that I am, started freaking out! Fortunately he was ok, they were just swimming and practicing in the pool and they didn't have a clock. He absolutly loves it, and got certified, even went to a crater to dive there and was in heaven!! Hopefully this summer he will be able to dive some more, this past summer he was having some ear troubles so the doc told him no diving....you can only imagine the heart ache!

No comments: