Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 5

On Wednesday a few of us decided to go to Huntington Beach and some rented boards to play in the water. Angie, Courtney and I decided to go over to Johny Rockets and get some yummy yummy malts and we are sure glad we did! We also saw my future car there...it was beautiful.

In the water playing...


Wednesday night was the surprise date night I had planned (with the help of his mom Carol) to take him on a gondola cruise! It was so wonderful and I kept it a surprise until the moment we walked in the door. They were so sweet and treated us well. We hoped in the gondola and got sparkling apple cider, sausage and cheese and bread to feed the duckies in the water as we were crusing. This is the picture of the sunset that we watched....mouth dropping isnt it?
The ducks would follow us because they knew we had bread, it was funny.

Pete and I on the boat, there was even Italien music. We had so much fun!
That was about it for Wednesday. The highlight was truly roaming around in a gondola with my sweetheart dreaming of being wealthy enough to own a beautiful house on the water one day!

No comments: