Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 6

DISNEYLAND AND CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!


I told my brother that he should do this one day...play the drums at disneyland. It looked like so much fun!

On the "It's a small world" ride

Every one just chillin while we eat our way too expensive lunch!

Peter on one of the rides...I was a standby watcher/picture taker :)

Pete went with me to the Aladdin show and it was worth it. They modernized some of it so it was really entertaining

On an jungle ride

I did do one coaster there...not the best choice I might add...and I still come to the same conclusion that I still don't like rollercoasters.

Watched the fireworks which were really really cool!

To sum up the day, it was a blast! It was definitely a long day, but everyone got to do all that they wanted too.

3 comments:

Rosey said...

Totally just there and let's be honest that place is MAGICAL!!!

Malissa said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! Thanks for sharing pictures! I can't wait until my boys are big enough to take to Disney Land! It really is magical, so much to do and see!

Clint and Sheri said...

Geez! What an awesome vacation! That is way too bad you don't like roller coasters!