Congratulations Peter!!! It was a big month for Peter, we had 2 banquets to go to, his mom surprised him for one of them. He got inducted into Beta Alpha Psi (an accounting group) for which he does 40 hours of community service and just got elected to be the Service VP for next year. He was also in the 7% of his class and so he was invited to join Beta Gamma Sigma. This is an Honors Society that his mother was invited to join when she was a Senior in College. So she surprise him with a visit and brough goodies :) I am so proud of Peter and all that he does. Sometimes we sit back and truly wonder where the hours in our day come from because there is always something on our plate. He amazes me and it makes me happy to have a husband that is so committed to the gospel, school, work and family (me and Daisy)!
Right after we surprised him. I had his mom and sister hiding in the upstairs bedroom and when he got home I told him that I had a surprise for him in there and you should have seen his face! He was comletely shocked. He didn't think it was that big of deal, but HE IS WRONG! We are all so proud of him and all that he does.
Us at the banquet dinner - which was really good by the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment