Monday, June 13, 2011

Something New

I just had to share what I got to do this weekend. I bought one of these with my graduation money, with hopes of trying something new once I graduated.  Then, I graduated, got pregnant, went to Mexico (took fabulous pictures), had a miscarriage, had surgery, lost track of time and now here we are, 6 months after all of that and I FINALLY put my camera to very good use!  I feel like I have turned a new leaf, for many different reasons and am doing much much better.  It is true that trials are there to make you stronger. 

My sister in-law is getting married in August! She asked if I would take some pictures for her and I was so excited to try out my new camera! Here is one of the MANY pictures we took. Before....

After...I was just playing around in Picasa and this is what I got!  And after some editing...I love how the colors just pop!

2 comments:

Ryan and Hetz said...

How adorable!

Malissa said...

Dang girl! You've got some talent! Keep it up!