Monday, May 2, 2011

Everything all at once!

You know the feeling like everything is happening all at once you just want to sit down and ignore everything because you aren't sure which pile, phone call, or problem to handle first?  It's only Monday and that is how my week is starting out and pretty sure it will continue.  I have been here before and the only way out is to accomplish one task at a time...but getting that one task done seems so impossible. So what do I do....blog? I guess I should go do something productive.  haha...

......

Well just had to let it out...I can't do it all and I know that, but sometimes its hard to say it out loud. One day I'll be able to do it all!

......

Sorry for the dull post, sometimes it just needs to be said.

2 comments:

Malissa said...

Amen sister! I feel like that most mornings and at the end of the day I feel like I've got nothing done though I've been going ALL day!

Amanda said...

I love this post! It sounds like me. I told Stratt the other day that sometimes I just want to pause life so that I can worry about one thing at a time. Good luck!