Well...in one more day I will be starting my last day of my college career (well that is until I decide to go for a Master's) and can I just say that I AM EXCITED! I have been waiting for this time for a while now. When Pete and I got married I got a full-time job so I wasn't able to go to school full-time anymore with the classes I needed to take which prolonged my degree for what seemed like forever. That forever is closer now than I ever thought it would be. I am ready to move on with my life instead of the constant work and school and more work and more school.
Just thought I'd let you all know (the few that do read this thing)! I do need to post on the rest of our summer adventures-hopefully I will get to that soon!
Graduation countdown begins and oh by the way...there is going to be a party and everyone is invited to celebrate!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago

2 comments:
YAH!!! Congrats! The light is at the end of the tunnel! I am SO happy for you! And as for that party! We'll be there! :)
That's exciting, I never went to school and I keep saying that I'd like to go back once the kids are in school but really the thought of it scares me to death, so congratulations and way to go on doing something so hard and sticking with it!
Post a Comment