Pete and I decided that we needed to be better at family home evening each monday night and so a few weeks ago we started just doing lessons. Since his school schedule was so CRAZY (way to crazy by the way - I do NOT recommend that to anyone) we only did lessons from General Conference talks. Now that he is done with the crazy 7 weeks - we have moved on to doing lessons and adding some sugar and spice to our evening. Evening #1 - Making donuts with heart shaped centers...I have ot say that we were pretty successful and had a lot fun!

The donuts are frying up :)
I will blog about the different activites we do - we got this idea from the blog I have listed called
Love, Actually. If you haven't clicked on it and checked it out, it is a definite must - they have such great ideas to keep the relationship going good :) So thanks Love Actually!
No comments:
Post a Comment