Do you see the countdown at the right....there are 57 days until I graduate!
That means I have too many projects that I am trying to get done! AH....
I'm still alive, just working on all my projects that are due. I would tell you about them, but then you may feel overwelmed, because I know I do! But stay tuned, because one of my projects is a workshop I am putting together. I will post details a little bit later!
I'll "return" (not that I was ever one here regularly) once I graduate and then you see the "calm" life that the Palicks lead!
Oh and we are going to Cancun, Mexcio for our anniversary (3 years next week), belated/never had honeymoon and graduation! That is keeping me motivated....
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago

1 comment:
I am excited for your workshop. And I hope you have lots of fun on your vacation, you deserve it!
Post a Comment