Thursday, March 4, 2010

My life in pictures

So the pictures are out of order....but I'm just too lazy to switch them around :)

Happy Birthday to Peter, turning 24!!! This is the first 2 layer cake that I made with homemade frosting and everything. After making 4 batches of frosting it turned out great. :)



We went shooting for his birthday at the range close our house. You can rent guns there and so the next time we go we plan on renting a machine gun! Muahhh



Pete makes some mean chicken pillows and so he is the display that did all by himself! Isn't he so wonderful :)



Daisy loves to dance! If you start jumping around by her, she jumps up and down and around with you, its so funny to watch.


I had to make 120 cupcakes for New Beginnings. They were red velvet with cream cheese frosting! So yummy and they turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.


First time Pete shot his gun at an outdoor range with my Uncle.



Latest Picture of Ms. Daisy. If you were to compare pictures from when we first got her, she looks different! She is currently loosing her baby teeth, which is kind of interesting. The other day she brought me her toy, full of blood, then spit a tooth out onto my lap! YUCK

Anyhow, that is what we have been up to in a nutshell. We are in full school mode since it is the middle of the semester. Peter just got a new calling and joined Beta Alpha Psi which keeps him really busy volunteering (doing people's taxes and tutoring) and I stay pretty busy with my calling, school and work so we sort of pass each other in the house and say hello and goodbye.

I am in Austin, Texas right now for a conference for work and Peter is at home taking care of Daisy and working and going to school.

We are going to California in 2 weeks with the whole Palick family which we are very excited for! :)

2 comments:

Malissa said...

Hey you updated you blog! I LOVED reading it! We sure missed you yesterday on ward temple night. Peter was there and I asked where you were, I was the ONLY girl from our ward. How sad! Have a safe trip home!

The White's said...

sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun lately. Where is this indoor shooting range? I didn't know that dogs lost their baby teeth too, we've never had a dog since it was a puppy, we've always had older dogs, interesting fact. I hop you guys have fun in Cali.