2 posts in one month, I'm starting to scare myself...but for memories sake I would like to explain a typical day/night with Pete and I.
Wake up...Pete goes to class, then work, then class till 8:30! (sometimes I'm lucky and he gets out early like tonight!) I go to work from 8-5 and 3 times a week leave work for 2 hours to go to class- luckily I only have to do that until December...because then I am graduating!!!!!
I come home, take care of Daisy pup and do homework, maybe a little cleaning, get ready for the next day. Then Pete comes home and we sit in the office (at least we are in the same room right?) and we do homework together....this is done for long periods of time especially when we both have test (+I have to write 10 page paper) done by Friday! Oh the life! Between all that we have to watch Ms. Daisy because believe it or not, she is like a toddler and gets into everything!
Oh and just because it makes me feel better to get it all out, before April 14, I have to have 50 pages written, one 40 min presentation created (lesson plan and all, no winging it for me on that one) and 4 more tests to take! That is only 2 classes, I do not know what I would do if I took 4!!! Luckily I knocked 8 pages out tonight..so that leaves...42! I have already accomplished 4 tests and 3, 50 minute presentations!
Anyhow...just wanted to give a looksie into our life...only going to get worse before it gets better, but its all in preparation right?
OH - and huge accomplishment for me - I have always told myself and all my family that I will NEVER fly by myself, because I do not like flying at all! Well for work last week I had to not only fly by myself (I did go with a co-worker, but she wasn't family so essentially it was going by myself) and stayed in a hotel in a different city by myself too. I did it and I feel proud :)
That pretty much all folks! Countdown to California - 3 days - oh do I need a break, but I will be working on those 42 pages over spring break so I can "get ahead".
One last thing - my sister (Catherine) is going in for a full abdominal hysterectomy on the 31st of March. I go have mixed feelings. Maybe then this will all be over, but it is very risky because of the blood clot in her brain. Another glorious hospital stay, I just hope its at the IMC in Murray because their food is yummy! This marks the 4th hospital stay in one year...can't ever begin to explain the numerous amount of doctor appointments/ER visits etc... Say a prayer for her - she will definitely need it.
Thanks for reading!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago

3 comments:
Life is crazy! You'll be so glad to be done soon! I remember going through the same thing with Matt and only seeing each other while we were doing homework. Fond memories. :)
I hope everything goes well for your sister.
Hey! That is the best thing to do! Keep blogging about the most random things, everything you and Peter do. Because years latter after you have kids you will look back and be able to see what life was like before kids! LOL I look back at journal pages of what me and Ryan did, life was SO different! Good luck to your sister, that is so scary!
Yikes! Sounds like a crazy life that I am NOT cut out for! You go girl! I will pray for your sis.
Post a Comment