Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time for an update

So much has been going on in our lives, and we have no pictures to prove it.  Some may wonder what in the world we could be up too.  I'll just make a list so the suspense doesn't get the best of you:

1. Peter has LOTS of homework - with it being his last semester, he just can't seem to get enough homework, tests and projects.
2. We (mostly Pete) planned a Meet the Firms for all of the accounting majors (phew, SO glad that is over) but now we (again mostly Pete) are planning a fall banquet for all of the officers and members of Beta Alpha Psi.
3. I am the HOA President and have lots and lots to do right now. 
4. We facilitated and then Pete finished a french drain in our back yard so we wouldn't flood anymore (and its done....)
5. Pete is the property manager for the place next door, the family that lived there recently moved and so it needed to be rented out.
6. We recently bought a car!! Amry (or our Camry) died in July and we were going to wait until we moved to WI to buy another one, but had better luck finding what we wanted out there.  It is really stressful buying a car...glad that's over!  We got a Honda Civic and Pete loves it :)
7. We have been packing up our house (whatever we won't need until next year) and getting it ready to put on the market, we put it on the market, and now no bites.  Hopefully soon....
8. October is a BUSY month for the Young Women in our church, so I am busy doing something with the Young Women almost every Saturday in October, plus Wednesday's plus Sundays
9. Quickly realizing that we only have 8 weeks left until we move, and getting really sad because there are a ton of people that I want to see before I move. 
10. The best part...I became a Paparazzi consultant and am having SO much fun doing parties and watching women get excited about jewelry!  Seriously love this, host a party today, you will love it too!
11.  Our anniversary is this month! 4 years baby! We will be spending our anniversary with Pete in class, and me at home, romantic hugh? The next night though, my friend is getting married so we get to party with her and her new husband at their wedding reception!
12. I need to start applying for jobs in WI...way stressful to think about...haven't applied for, let alone interviewed for a job in 5 years....
13. Did I mention that Pete does a lot of homework, because he does...

I think thats all my brain can push out for one day.  Things are going good, we are busy busy as always and love it!  Pete will graduate in 8 weeks and then we will be heading to the midwest in the dead of winter...lucky us :)











Until a later date...hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Malissa said...

Dang girl! :) We're SURE going to miss you guys!