Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paparazzi Independent Consultant!!!

Who doesn't love shopping and buying accessories.  Sometimes, it will make an outfit you have worn for a couple years feel and look brand new.  Buying accessories can be so expensive though...so we are left not buying very many things, or breaking our bank to buy what we need!

Welcome...PAPARAZZI!!  All necklaces, earrings, rings, headbands and bracelets are ONLY $5.50 (includes tax)!!!  Can you believe that!

I recently became a consultant and would love to share the joy of accessorizing with you.  I am having my launch party September 29, 2011 at 630PM at my house.  There will be lots of fun, food and of course shopping!!

If you would like to host a party because you aren't able to make it that night, or would like to just host one because it sounds so great, please let me know!  tinapalick@hotmail.com.

View details at www.palickpaparazzi.blogspot.com, I really hope to see all you there!!

1 comment:

Malissa said...

I am SO flippin excited! If the guys aren't having their presidency meeting (ha, ha) that night I will totally be there!