Sunday, January 23, 2011

Emotions...

Our life has been consumed with emotions the last couple of weeks...

On December 8th, we found out we were pregnant and so excited for the new adventure! On the 21st of December we went in for our first appointment and saw a sweet little heart beat and found out that we had a 6 week old miracle inside of me...what an incredible experience!

We went to my second appointment on January 6th  found out our little baby had not grown and had no heart beat. 
We are doing well.  We are hopeful for the future and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us!  I am very appreciative for the love and support I have received from family, friends and co-workers.

Be prepared for some fabulous posts in the near future...cough cough...another amazing trip coming up! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say how sorry we are for your loss. You are in our prayers. This happened to us a few years ago and it was difficult. I wish there was more we could say or do.

The White's said...

I am so sorry, I felt so bad after I said something at church, I had no idea. I hope Tina that you are doing well and recovering. It must be heartbreaking, I have never experienced one but can only imagine how hard it must be. Our prayers are with you and if there is anything we could do let us know.

Malissa said...

You and Peter KNOW that little baby will be yours in heaven, Eternally sealed to you! And just think how blessed you are to have heard that little heart beat, even if it was only once. You are a mommy! Hang in there and know that Ryan and I absolutely adore you and Peter! You guys are going to be wonderful parents one day, and guess what, you already are!

Dixie said...

I am so sorry.

Lynette Ellsworth said...

I'm so sorry - we went through the same situation before Josiah. It was a really tough thing to go through. I'm glad that you are doing well. Prayers coming your way...

Clint and Sheri said...

We have been through it twice. So sorry. Hope things will go better next time.

Rosey said...

Good Heavens you a strong couple! I am so sorry that this happened to you. My sister miscarried her first time getting pregnant and after crying for a while she realized... Hooray at least I know we CAN GET pregnant! You are the sweetest ever! Love you! (and Peter too). Next trip... San Diego again?! Totally ok with that.

Dirk 'n Juli said...

I'm so sorry to hear. I can't even imagine the feelings you must be experiencing. My prayers are with you. It will happen for you soon. :)