How do I summarize what the last couple of months have been like?? Well...one word....BUSY! Remember how I used to say that Peter and I were so busy that we hardly ever saw each other? Well that was a complete understatement!
The past 10 weeks have consisted of Peter working 7AM-10PM sometimes even as late as 11PM and also Saturdays! He has put in a lot of hours, but has really enjoyed every single minute of it. He gets to meet new people all the time, and has worked with some really great teams! He has been in Madison, Milwaukee and West Bend mostly and just really loves it. Other than working, Pete has really done nothing else. He is a Sunday school teacher for the 16-17 year olds (which he loves) and also an Elder's Quorum teacher. Now we enter the school phase again. he start's his Master's in May, and he is currently trying to decide what school to go to. There are 2 great options...sometimes it so nice to have options!
The past 10 weeks for me...have been GREAT! :) I started working one job (a temporary thing) which is now slowing down and also started working at a hotel. Helping groups and events book reservations and doing some administrative stuff. I really like it. Its a part-time gig, so that leaves me plenty of time to do some other stuff in my life. I am the Laurel Advisor (16-18 year old young women) and have really loved every minute of it! I am trying to find a place to start doing Yoga...agh...scary...I'm told it helps with anxiety stuff (so we'll see :) ). Other than that, I have missed Pete terribly with him working so much, but am blessed to live with my parents who keep me company and keep me busy!
Best news of the post....we are going to MEXICO! We decided that we definitely need to a get-a-way! We are going to the same group of resorts that we went to before...and I can hardly wait. 5 days and counting!!!
I am also going to make this blog private (a little reminder) so in case you haven't given me your email, please let me know what it is.
We have begun the road of infertility treatments, and I would like to document some things, but feel it would be best to not make everything so public :)
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago

3 comments:
It is so crazy to me that you are BACK in WI and we JUST left WI...ha, I am glad you guys are loving being back in WI! I don't remember if I had left my e-mail address last time or not...good luck with everything and enjoy Mexico!
katy.christensen8@gmail.com
It is great hearing from you guys! I can't believe how busy Pete is! Are you still doing Paparazzi? I haven't been to another party since you left and it totally sucks! You got me hooked to that stuff! AND you're going to Mexico!!!! Dang girl, we were supposed to go with you this time around! :) Me and you on the beach and the boys in the water. :) Have fun and definitely post pics. We love you and miss you TONS!!!
I'd love to be invited to read your blog. I started following after you guys came to visit Jordan and Melissa here in St. George. :)
I just want you to know that I'm so sorry you are dealing with infertility. I wouldn't wish the trial on anyone. We've struggled to get Avery and we've been struggling for #2, so I feel your pain. But I'm excited that you guys are starting treatment. I hope everything works out VERY WELL! Take care.
jessicastaheli17@msn.com
Post a Comment